Yuyue, or Yue, was an ancient Chinese kingdom during the Spring and Autumn and Warring States periods.
Yuyue or Yu Yue may refer to:
- Zhu Yuyue, Prince of Tang (died 1647), Emperor Shaowu of the Southern Ming Dynasty
- Yelü Xiuge or Yuyue (于越) (died 998), Khitan general from the Liao Dynasty
- Yuyue (鱼跃体), a style of Tibetan calligraphy
- Yuyue (禹越镇), a town in Zhejiang, see List of township-level divisions of Zhejiang
- Yuyue (鱼岳镇), a town in Hubei, see List of township-level divisions of Hubei
- Yu Yue (俞樾) (1821-1907), Chinese scholar during the Qing Dynasty
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yuyue. This |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.