|AT&T Advertising and Analytics (2018)|
|Founded||September 25, 2018|
New York City, New York,
|Brian Lesser (CEO)|
Xandr is led by former GroupM North America CEO Brian Lesser, who was appointed chief executive officer of AT&T advertising and analytics in 2017. Rick Welday serves as president of Xandr Media Services (formerly AT&T AdWorks), with Ray Carpenter as Chief Financial Officer, Kirk McDonald as chief marketing officer, and Michael Rubenstein is president of AppNexus.
Xandr is a sponsor of Girls Who Code Summer Immersion Programs in which chief data scientist Catherine Williams is active; Williams is a frequent speaker at various Women In Tech events and for the annual AppNexus Women’s Leadership Forum. 
In May 2019, Xandr launched Community, its new video marketplace that connects advertisers, publishers, and consumer media brands, including AT&T's WarnerMedia platforms: CNN, TNT, TruTV, B/R Live, and Otter Media. Other media on the Community platform includes Vice Media, Hearst Communications, Newsy, Philo, Tubi, and Xumo. The fee-transparent, consumer-centric Xandr advertising model combines data, AT&T’s newly acquired WarnerMedia content, AppNexus, and other proprietary advertising technology, to integrate with AT&T’s consumer network, creating the first personalized advertising of its kind, with different commercials being delivered to different viewers simultaneously.
- "AT&T Putting All Programmatic Digital Ad Spending with Xandr Move adds scale to AppNexus platform" by Jon Lafayette; Broadcasting Cable; February 11, 2019. Accessed May 21, 2019.
- "AT&T’s Xandr Officially Combines Its TV Ad Biz With The AppNexus Digital Ad Platform" by Rae Paoletta; Ad Exchanger; November 29, 2018. Accessed May 21, 2019.
- "AT&T Ad Unit Now Called ‘Xandr’ in Nod to Alexander Graham Bell" by Scott Moritz and Lucas Shaw; Bloomberg; September 25, 2018. Accessed May 21, 2019.
- "AT&T Launches New Advertising Company, Xandr"; AT&T; September 25, 2018. Accessed May 21, 2019.
- "GroupM North America CEO Brian Lesser to Depart for AT&T Role" by Alexandra Bruell; The Wall Street Journal; August 4, 2017. Accessed May 21, 2019.
- "About"; Xandr. Accessed May 21, 2019.
- "Girls Who Code Expands Free Summer Programs for 2019 into Arkansas, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Texas"; Girls Who Code; January 22, 2019. Accessed May 23, 2019.
- "Xandr's Catherine Williams: Mathematician, Storyteller, Leader", by Kathy Newberger; Media Village; February 12, 2019. Accessed May 23, 2019.
- "Xandr To Launch 'Community' Marketplace, Enhanced Addressable TV Offerings" by Alex Weprin; Digital News Daily; May 14, 2019. Accessed May 21, 2019.
- "AT&T’s Xandr Unveils Community, Its Long-Awaited Video Marketplace" by Patrick Kulp; Ad Week; May 14, 2019. Accessed May 21, 2019.
- "Xandr introduces ad marketplace, dubbed Community, during upfronts" by Jeanine Poggi; May 14, 2019. Accessed May 21, 2019.
- "AppNexus Reworks Publisher Contracts To Enable Fee Transparency For Buyers" by Sarah Sluis; Ad Exchanger; December 11, 2018. Accessed May 21, 2019.
- "AT&T Pushes Xandr Ad Products in Viacom Carriage Talks" by Alexandra Bruell; The Wall Street Journal; March 25, 2019. Accessed May 21, 2019.