|Société par actions simplifiée|
Wiko shipped 2.6 million devices overall in 2013, mostly dual-SIM Android smartphones. That year, it sold 1.7 million smartphones in France, i.e. seven percent of the French market, and it was the country's second largest selling smartphone firm after Samsung.
- Daniel Thomas, Telecoms Correspondent (June 16, 2014). "Smartphone maker Wiko challenges big players". Financial Times. Retrieved November 27, 2014.
- Vive La Tech (August 7, 2014). "Wiko: Meet the Chinese smartphone maker with a French twist that's set to conquer Europe". ZDNet. Retrieved November 27, 2014.
- "Mobile phones: The rise of the cheap smartphone". The Economist. April 5, 2015. Retrieved November 27, 2014.
- "Wiko gears up to challenge big players". Gulfnews.com. Retrieved November 27, 2014.
- Ben Spencer For The Daily Mail (April 4, 2014). "Budget phone maker to launch super-cheap mobiles starting from £60 in the UK". Daily Mail. Retrieved November 27, 2014.