|Administrator intervention against vandalism|
This page is intended only for reports about active, obvious, and persistent vandals and spammers. Before posting here, please read the spam and vandalism pages, as well as the AIV guide. Don't forget that blocking is a last resort; if there is a less restrictive way to solve the problem, please pursue it. To submit a report, edit this page and follow the instructions at the top of the "User-reported" section. For other issues that require administrator intervention, file an external request for administrator attention.
This page was last updated at 10:15 on 17 September 2019 (UTC).if it is out of date.
|This page has a backlog that requires the attention of one or more administrators.|
This notice is automatically updated by HBC AIV helperbot5 (talk) and will no longer be displayed when the backlog is cleared.
- 220.127.116.11/21 – Same as an earlier report on this page (above). Persistent vandalism and COI disruption; they have also begun IP-hopping, so single-IP blocks will likely be ineffective. LightandDark2000 🌀 (talk) 04:00, 17 September 2019 (UTC)
- 18.104.22.168/22 – Obvious block evasion by the LTA Fly High in the Sky, given the behavior (including airplane-obsessed edits, tropical cyclone misinformation, and caustic personal attacks). He recently returned after the expiration of a smaller 6-month /24 rangeblock, which appears to have been ineffective. All the edits on this range dating back to August 2018 appear to be exclusively from this person. Please block the range for another 6-12 months. LightandDark2000 🌀 (talk) 04:00, 17 September 2019 (UTC)
- 2600:1700:740:5850::/64 – vandalism after recent release of block. resumed on range, deliberate misinformation - dates. Last at User talk:2600:1700:740:5850:455A:920F:36EE:2F55. Geraldo Perez (talk) 04:27, 17 September 2019 (UTC)
- Talk:Oar (sport rowing): vandalism after final warning; account is being used only for promotional purposes. Still no declaration of paid editing, despite previous warnings. David Biddulph (talk) 04:36, 17 September 2019 (UTC) – On
- 22.214.171.124/19 – Vandalism and Range Block as IP sock of User:My Royal Young, See: WP:LTA/MRY. 06:16, 17 September 2019 (UTC)
- Pelirojopajaro (talk) 08:22, 17 September 2019 (UTC) – actions evidently indicate a vandalism-only account.
- 126.96.36.199 – On Aneri Vajani ( ): vandalism after final warning. Makes unsourced changes. Fylindfotberserk (talk) 08:40, 17 September 2019 (UTC)
- 188.8.131.52 – On Kasim Sulton ( ): vandalism after final warning. KylieTastic (talk) 09:18, 17 September 2019 (UTC)
- X1 (band): vandalism after final warning; actions evidently indicate a vandalism-only account. OhKayeSierra (talk) 09:21, 17 September 2019 (UTC) – On
- 184.108.40.206 – On List of programs broadcast by 5 (TV channel):. Persistent Disruptive editing. 09:53, 17 September 2019 (UTC)
- User:Vishnu suryakanth panchal:. Is a sock of User:Vishnu suryakanth panchal. Its a clear case and I did not want to over burden SPI. FitIndia Talk Mail 10:06, 17 September 2019 (UTC) – On