|Comune di Venegono Inferiore|
|Province||Province of Varese (VA)|
|• Total||5.8 km2 (2.2 sq mi)|
|Elevation||345 m (1,132 ft)|
|• Total||6,097 |
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Venegono Inferiore is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Varese in the Italian region Lombardy, located about 35 kilometres (22 mi) northwest of Milan and about 11 kilometres (7 mi) southeast of Varese. As of 31 December 2018, it had a population of 6,097 and an area of 5.8 square kilometres (2.2 sq mi).
On the 25th of May of 2014 the candidate Mattia Premazzi was elected as the mayor of the city. On the 12th of June 2019, Premazzi began his second mandate as the mayor of Venegono Inferiore, for the next 5 years, after winning the elections in May. 
- TuttiItalia. "Popolazione Venegono Inferiore 2001-2018". TuttiItalia.it. Retrieved 10 October 2019.
- "Superficie di Comuni Province e Regioni italiane al 9 ottobre 2011". Istat. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
- "Popolazione Residente al 1° Gennaio 2018". Istat. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
- All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.
- "Venegono Inferiore (VA)". Tuttitalia.it (in Italian). Retrieved 2018-09-27.
- Varesenews. "Mattia Premazzi inizia il secondo mandato". Varesenews.it. Retrieved 10 October 2019.
- The official site of the City Hall of Venegono Inferiore
- The site of the Seminary whose main location is in Venegono Inferiore
- The official site of the Parish SS. Giacomo e Filippo of Venegono Inferiore
- Live Crib of Venegono Inferiore
- The official site of the team "Friends of the Theater" of Venegono Inferiore
- Parish Youth Club "Oratorio Immacolata" of Venegono Inferiore
- LAAV, a Seniors Center of Venegono Inferiore
|This article on a location in the Province of Varese is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|