The 2018 United States House of Representatives election in the Northern Mariana Islands was held on Tuesday, November 13, 2018, to elect the territory's Delegate to the United States House of Representatives in the 116th United States Congress. Delegate Gregorio Sablan was re-elected to his sixth term as Delegate to the U.S. House of Representatives from the Northern Mariana Islands' at-large district.
The election was originally scheduled for Tuesday, November 6, 2018, to coincide with the 2018 House of Representatives election and the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) territorial elections. However, all 2018 elections in the CNMI were postponed until November 13, 2018, due to the impact of Typhoon Yutu, which devastated the Northern Mariana Islands as a Category 5-equivalent super typhoon on October 24th, just weeks before the election.
The Northern Mariana Islands' non-voting delegate to the U.S. House of Representatives is elected for a two-year term. Incumbent Delegate Gregorio Sablan, an independent who caucuses with the Democratic Party, successfully sought re-election to a sixth consecutive term. Sablan, who ran unopposed in 2016, defeated Republican Rep. Angel Demapan, a member of the Northern Mariana Islands House of Representatives.
The election coincided with the elections of other federal midterm and Commonwealth offices, including the local Northern Mariana Islands general election and territorial general election, as well as the nationwide 2018 United States House of Representatives elections and the 2016 United States general elections.
- Gregorio Sablan, incumbent Delegate for Northern Mariana Islands' at-large congressional district since January 2009
- Angel Demapan, member of the Northern Mariana Islands House of Representatives since January 12, 2015. First elected to the Northern Mariana Islands House of Representatives in the 2014 general election.
|Independent||Gregorio Sablan (United States)||9,150||63.77%||-36.23%|
- Sinco Kelleher, Jennifer (2018-10-29). "Northern Mariana Islands elections delayed as community recovers from devastating super typhoon". Associated Press. Honolulu Star-Advertiser. Archived from the original on 2018-10-30. Retrieved 2018-11-03.
- Licanto, Nestor (November 14, 2018). "Torres wins in landslide CNMI election". KUAM. Dededo, Guam. Retrieved November 14, 2018.
- De La Torre, Ferdie (2018-08-03). "Sablan files candidacy to seek 6th term". Saipan Tribune. Archived from the original on 2018-08-04. Retrieved 2018-11-03.
- Encinares, Erwin (2017-10-05). "Demapan announces intent to run for delegate". Saipan Tribune. Archived from the original on 2017-10-04. Retrieved 2018-11-03.
- Rabago, Mark (2015-01-07). "Inaugurations galore this Monday". Saipan Tribune. Archived from the original on 2018-11-03. Retrieved 2018-11-03.
- Rabago, Mark (2014-11-05). "Angel Demapan is so far top vote getter in Precinct 1". Saipan Tribune. Archived from the original on 2018-11-03. Retrieved 2018-11-03.
- https://www.votecnmi.gov.mp/2018-election-results. November 2018 https://www.votecnmi.gov.mp/2018-election-results. Retrieved 15 November 2018. Missing or empty
|title=(help); External link in