The UCI Urban Cycling World Championships are the world championship events for freestyle BMX, cross-country eliminator, and trials. They are organised by the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI), the governing body of world cycling.
The first three finishers in each discipline are awarded gold, silver, and bronze medals. The winner of each discipline is also entitled to wear the rainbow jersey in events of that discipline until the following year's World Championships.
The UCI Urban Cycling World Championships were held for the first time in 2017. The UCI World Championships in cross-country eliminator and trials were previously held as part of the UCI Mountain Bike & Trials World Championships. Freestyle BMX received UCI World Cup status in 2016 and the UCI did not previously crown a world champion in the discipline.
|Men's freestyle BMX||•||•||•|
|Men's cross-country eliminator||•||•||•|
|Men's trials, 20 inch||•||•||•|
|Men's trials, 26 inch||•||•||•|
|Women's freestyle BMX||•||•||•|
|Women's cross-country eliminator||•||•||•|
UCI Urban Cycling World Champions
- Men's cross-country eliminator
- Women's cross-country eliminator
- Men's trials, 20 inch
- Men's trials, 26 inch
- Women's trials
- "Urban Cycling". uci.ch. Retrieved 2017-02-24.
- "Logan Martin wins first UCI BMX Freestyle Park World Cup title". uci.ch. Retrieved 2017-03-05.
- "The UCI and Wanda Sports sign partnership to transform cycling in China". uci.ch. 2016-12-01. Retrieved 2017-02-24.
- "Urban Cycling World Championships: World cycling body signs China deal with Wanda Sports". nbcsports.com. 2016-12-01. Retrieved 2017-02-24.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to UCI Mountain Bike and Trials World Championships.|