Tarik Saleh (Arabic: طارق صالح; born 28 January 1972) is a Swedish television producer, animator, publisher, journalist and film director. He was born in Högalids församling, Stockholm to a Swedish mother and an Egyptian father. In the late 1980s and early 1990s he was one of Sweden's most prominent graffiti artists. He has also worked as a TV host for Sveriges Television and is one of the founders of production company Atmo.
- Sadness is a Blessing: Lykke Li (2011)
- I Follow Rivers: Lykke Li (2011)
- Sacrificio: Who Betrayed Che Guevara (2001)
- Gitmo – The New Rules of War (2005)
- Metropia (2009)
- Tommy (2014)
- No Rest For The Wicked Lykke Li (2014)
- The Nile Hilton Incident (2017)
- Westworld (2018)
- Seikaly, Andrea (1 February 2014). "The Swedish filmmaker discusses his crime thriller 'Tommy'". Variety. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
|This article relating to an animator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|