|Launched||May 8, 2012|
|Owned by||Turner Broadcasting System Germany|
|Picture format||1080i HDTV|
(downscaled to 16:9 576i for the SDTV feed)
|Audience share||0.1% (July 2018KEK),|
|Formerly called||Glitz* (2012 - 2014)|
TNT Glitz (2014 - 2016)
|Sister channel(s)||TNT Serie|
|Sky Deutschland||Channel 127 (HD)|
|Kabel Deutschland||Channel 318 (SD) |
Channel 329 (HD)
|Unitymedia||Channel 267 (SD) |
Channel 71 (HD)
|UPC Switzerland |
|Channel 137 (HD)|
|Telekom Entertain||Channel 241 (SD/HD)|
|Channel 609 (HD)|
In August 2013, SES Platform Services won an international tender by Turner Broadcasting System, to provide playout services for Glitz, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, TNT Film and TNT Serie for the German-speaking market, digitisation of existing Turner content, and playout for Turner on-demand and catch-up services in Germany, Austria, Switzerland the Benelux region, from November 2013.
On 1 April 2014 the channel was renamed TNT Glitz and started broadcasting via satellite on Sky Germany. The slogan Here shines the sun ("Hier scheint die Sonne") was changed to ' 'We are pink ("Wir sind pink").
TNT Comedy features the German first-runs of the comedy series Parks and Recreation, Web Therapy, Girls and Hot in Cleveland as well as the drama series Pretty Little Liars, Parenthood and Unforgettable. Original programming includes the magazine InStyle – Das TV-Magazin, which is centered on fashion and celebrities. It is presented by Eva Padberg.
- 2 Broke Girls (2013-2014, 2016-present)
- Bobcat Goldthwait's Misfits & Monsters (Misfits & Monsters) (2018-present)
- Gilmore Girls (2013-2016)
- Girls (2012-2018)
- Grey's Anatomy (2012-2016)
- Hart to Hart (Hart aber herzlich) (2012-2014)
- Hot in Cleveland (2012-present)
- I'm Sorry (2017-present)
- Man Seeking Woman (2016-2018)
- McLeod's Daughters (McLeods Töchter) (2012-2016)
- Parenthood (2012-2016)
- Parks and Recreation (2012-2014, 2016)
- Pretty Little Liars (2012-2016)
- Private Practice (2013-2015)
- Seinfeld (2016-present)
- The Big Bang Theory (2017-present)
- Those Who Can't (2016-present)
- Two and a Half Men (2016-present)
- Unforgettable (2012-2016)
- Web Therapy (2012-2018)
- Younger (2016-present)
- "Ein Platz Fuer Girls". Vogue (Germany). May 9, 2012.
- Krei, Alexander (2012-02-29). "Klotzen statt Kleckern: Turner startet Frauensender Glitz". DWDL.
- "Playout and video-on-demand: SES Platform Services wins international tender by Turner Broadcasting" (Press release). SES Platform Services GmbH. August 28, 2013. Archived from the original on September 2, 2013. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- "Eva Padberg mit eigenem TV-Magazin "InStyle"". Fashion Insider Magazin. June 21, 2012.
- (in German) "glitz*" - Launch in München: So feierten die Promi-Ladys den neuen TV-Sender - Leute - Bild.de
- (in German) Frauensender Glitz im Pay-TV - Irgendwie ein Lebensgefühl - Medien - sueddeutsche.de
|This German television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|