|Country||Trinidad and Tobago|
|• Body||San Juan-Laventille Regional Corporation|
|• Chairman||Alderman Anthony Roberts|
|• Total||898.94 km2 (347.08 sq mi)|
|• Total||157,258 |
|Time zone||UTC-4 (AST)|
San Juan–Laventille is a region of Trinidad. It has a land area of 220.39 km². The San Juan–Laventille Regional Corporation is headquartered at MTS Plaza in Aranguez. Other urban areas include Barataria, Laventille, Morvant, St. Joseph and San Juan. It is the smallest region in Trinidad. The region is bordered by Port of Spain in the west to St. Joseph in the east.
- Maracas Bay/Santa Cruz/La Fillette
- Febeau/Bourg Mulatresse
- Caledonia/Upper Malick
- San Juan West
- St. Ann's/Cascade/Mon Repos West
- St. Barb's/Chinapoo
- Success/Trou Macaque
- Aranguez/Warner Village
- Petit Bourg/Champ Fleurs/Mt. Lambert
- San Juan East
- Local Government Corporations, from Nalis, the National Library and Information Service of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Ministry of Rural Development and Local Government
- Trinidad and Tobago 2011 Population and Housing Census Demographic Report (PDF) (Report). Trinidad and Tobago Central Statistical Office. p. 5. Retrieved 27 May 2016.
|This Trinidad and Tobago location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|