|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
The party ran independently at the 1998 Ukrainian parliamentary election winning 0.54% and no seats.
At the legislative elections of 30 March 2002, the party was part of the Viktor Yushchenko Bloc Our Ukraine. It did not participate in the 2006 Ukrainian parliamentary election. In the 30 September 2007 elections, the party failed as part of the Ukrainian Regional Asset to win parliamentary representation.
- (in Ukrainian) Республіканська Християнська партія, Database DATA
- (in Ukrainian) Databases ASD: Political parties in Ukraine
- (in Ukrainian) Results of the elections, preliminary data, on interactive maps by Ukrayinska Pravda (November 8, 2010)
- (in Ukrainian) Results of voting in single constituencies in 2012 & Nationwide list, Central Election Commission of Ukraine
- Alphabetical Index of parties in 2014 Ukrainian parliamentary election, Central Election Commission of Ukraine
|This article about a political party in Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|