Red chips stocks (simplified Chinese: 红筹股; traditional Chinese: 紅籌股; pinyin: hóngchóugǔ) are the stocks of mainland China companies incorporated outside mainland China and listed in Hong Kong. These businesses are based in mainland China and controlled, either directly or indirectly, by the central, provincial or municipal governments of the People's Republic of China but listed in Hong Kong to allow overseas investment in the companies.
Stock index of red chips
Other red chips
- APT Satellite Holdings
- China Aerospace International Holdings
- China Development Bank International Investment
- China Energine
- China Resources Enterprise
- Peking University Resources (Holdings)
- "List of Red Chip Companies". Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing. 31 October 2017. Retrieved 22 November 2017.