This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|Alexa rank||9,432,200 (April 2014[update])|
|Launched||May 25, 2009|
Pope2you is a website through which the current Pope of the Catholic Church tries to aim at people using Internet social networks and other sites to deliver his messages concerning current affairs, as well as some other important facts or stories. The site went live on May 25, 2009, on the occasion of the international day of mass media in the Catholic church.
Pope2you is available in English, German, French, Spanish and Italian. There are four channels through which the user can get:
- "Pope2you.net Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- Project's site: http://www.pope2you.net/
- Article on www.pope2you.net in the U.S. Washington post daily https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/22/AR2009052200609.html
- Article on www.pope2you.net on the Reuters' site http://in.reuters.com/article/technologyNews/idINIndia-39818920090522
- Article on www.pope2you.net in the French le Figaro daily http://www.lefigaro.fr/international/2009/05/20/01003-20090520ARTFIG00560-pour-toucher-les-jeunes-le-vatican-lance-pope2younet-.php
- Article on www.pope2you.net in the French le Monde daily http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/article/2009/05/20/benoit-xvi-incite-les-jeunes-a-afficher-leur-foi-sur-internet_1195981_3224.html
- Article on www.pope2you.net in the Slovak sme.sk daily http://www.sme.sk/c/4855619/vatikan-chce-byt-in-papez-to-skusa-na-facebooku.html