This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He is the founder of the Ithaca Hours, one of the first local currency systems. He is also the founder of the Philadelphia Orchard Project, Citizen Planners of Los Angeles, the Ithaca_Health_Alliance,[not in citation given] and several other organizations. He is author of several books on community economic development, a former professor of urban studies at Temple University, and Ecological Economics at Philadelphia University.
Glover is the Green Party of Pennsylvania's candidate for governor in 2018.
- Cooper, Amy (Nov–Dec 1995). "Mojo's December Hellraiser". Mother Jones. p. 16. Retrieved 28 June 2011.
- Fortier, Jana. "Underthrowing the System: How Low Finance Undermines Corporate Culture". Conscious Choice: Journal of Ecology and Healthy Living. September/October 1996, 9 (5): 61–3.
- McGuire, Virginia C. (2 September 2007). "Replacing Neglect With Peach Trees". The New York Times. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- Glover, Paul (Spring 1984). "Citizen Planners: Designing Eco-Los Angeles". paulglover.org.
- "Ithaca Health Alliance - Free Clinic". ithacahealth.org.
- "Books by Paul Glover". paulglover.org. Retrieved 2013-06-04.
- "Ecological Economics". paulglover.org.
- "Glover's Student Evaluations". paulglover.org.
- "GreenPlanners Consultancy". paulglover.org.
- "Paul Glover for Mayor of Ithaca, NY". paulglover.org.
- "Paul Glover to discuss the Ithaca HOUR, an alternative form of money, during lecture at King's" (Press release). Wilkes-Barre, PA: King's College. 7 April 2010. Archived from the original on 3 December 2013. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "Candidates for Governor". Committee of Seventy. Archived from the original on 27 March 2014.
- "Green Party of Pennsylvania Announces Seven Candidates for 2018 State and National Election" (Press release). Green Party of Pennsylvania. 27 March 2018. Retrieved 10 May 2018.
- HOUR Towns: Money for Everyman at New York Times
- Nieves, Evelyn (21 January 1996). "Our Towns;Ithaca Hours: Pocket Money For Everyman". p. 001021.