Politeknikong Kolehiyo ng Navotas
|Motto||"Quality, Dependability, Integrity"|
|Type||Public Local college|
|President||Ms. Francisca S. Roque|
|Students||over 4,000 First Semester (2011-2012)|
The Navotas Polytechnic College (or commonly abbreviated as NPC), which was founded in 1994, is a public college being run by the city government of Navotas. It is located on Bangus Street at the corner Apahap Street in North Bay Boulevard South inside the Kaunlaran Village.
In over 15 years of existence, the Navotas Polytechnic College has grown into a respected public type college in Navotas.
At present NPC offers degree programs in business administration, education, computer technology, short-term courses.
The Primary goal of the College is to give opportunity the poor but deserving student of Navotas, to pursue tertiary education and acquire knowledge and skills through excellence in academic and technological courses, so they can live with dignity as humane persons and as members of the community, who can contribute to the growth and advancement of Navotas and of the Filipino nations as a whole.
College of Education
- Bachelor in Elementary Education (BEED), area of concentration: General Education
- Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSED), majors in Mathematics; English
College of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Business Major in:
- Management Accounting (BSBAMA)
- Management (BSBA)
- Marketing Management (BSBA MKTGMGT)
- Human Resource Development Management (BSBAHRDM)
College of Computer Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Associate in Computer Secretarial (ACS)
- Computer Systems Programming (CSP)
- Computer Systems and Network Technician (CSNT)
- Reserve Officers Training Corps Alumni Association headed by Marvin Linatoc
- Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants (JPIA)
- United Business Administration Society (UBAS)
- Integrated Computer Society (ICS)
- The Torch (beed-torch)
- The Bosses (bsed-bosses)
- The TOFAZ (acs-ascsec- OFFAD)
NPC Courier is the newspaper published by the Student Publication Organization of with the help of Danny Sabidalas through the College Administration Office. NPC Courier gathers news stories that concern the NPC community. The Courier — contributed to by the schools offices and colleges — can be about major events, improvements to NPC's physical and academic features, information link between and among students and sectors of the college. It tackles local and national issues, as well.