This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Highlands County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Highlands County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 16 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade (Miami) - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Archbold Biological Station at Red Hill||July 18, 2007 |
|123 Main Drive||Venus|
|2||Avon Park Historic District||March 22, 1990 |
|Main Street from South Delaney Avenue to U.S. Route 27||Avon Park|
|3||Central Station||August 14, 1989 |
|301 North Mango Street||Sebring||Part of the Sebring MPS|
|4||Elizabeth Haines House||October 14, 1993 |
|605 Summit Drive||Sebring||Part of the Sebring MPS|
|5||Edward Hainz House||August 14, 1989 |
|155 West Center Avenue||Sebring||Part of the Sebring MPS|
|6||Harder Hall||June 20, 1990 |
|3300 Golfview Drive||Sebring||Part of the Sebring MPS|
|7||Highlands County Courthouse||August 14, 1989 |
|430 South Commerce Avenue||Sebring||Part of the Sebring MPS|
|8||Highlands Hammock State Park and Florida Botanical Gardens and Arboretum||October 16, 2018 |
|5931 Hammock Rd.||Sebring|
|9||Kenilworth Lodge||June 15, 2000 |
|836 South Lakeview Drive||Sebring|
|10||Old Lake Placid Atlantic Coast Line Railroad Depot||January 4, 1993 |
|19 Park Avenue West||Lake Placid|
|11||Old Pinecrest Hotel||March 24, 2000 |
|1609 South Lake Lotela Drive||Avon Park||Demolished|
|12||Old Seaboard Air Line Depot-Sebring||March 16, 1990 |
|East Center Avenue||Sebring||Part of the Sebring MPS|
|13||Santa Rosa Hotel||May 8, 2017 |
|509 N. Ridgewood||Sebring|
|14||Sebring Downtown Historic District||March 16, 1990 |
|Circle Drive and Ridgewood Drive from Mango Street to Magnolia Avenue||Sebring||Part of the Sebring MPS|
|15||H. Orvel Sebring House||August 14, 1989 |
|483 South Lake View Drive||Sebring||Part of the Sebring MPS|
|16||Paul L. Vinson House||August 14, 1989 |
|309 North Lake View Drive||Sebring||Part of the Sebring MPS|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Highlands County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on January 17, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.