|Jurisdiction||Government of India|
|Headquarters||Ministry of Water Resources, Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi|
|Deputy Minister responsible|
The Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation is the apex body for formulation and administration of rules and regulations relating to the development and regulation of the water resources in India. The Ministry was formed in January 1985 following the bifurcation of the then Ministry of Irrigation and Power, when the Department of Irrigation was re-constituted as the Ministry of Water Resources. In July 2014, the Ministry was renamed to “Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation”, making it the National Ganga River Basin Authority for conservation, development, management, and abatement of pollution in the river Ganges and its tributaries  . In May 2019, this ministry was merged with Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation to form the Ministry of Jal Shakti.
- Bansagar Control Board
- Betwa River Board
- Brahmaputra Board
- Central Ground Water Board
- Central Soil and Materials Research Station
- Central Water and Power Research Station
- Central Water Commission
- Farakka Barrage Project
- Ganga Flood Control Commission
- Narmada Control Authority
- National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee
- National Projects Construction Corporation Limited
- National Water Development Agency
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management (NERIWALM)
- Sardar Sarovar Construction Advisory Committee
- Tungabhadra Board
- Upper Yamuna River Board
- WAPCOS Limited
- "Govt forms 'Jal Shakti' Ministry by merging Water Resources and Drinking Water Ministries". Business Standard. 31 May 2019. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- "Budget turns spotlight on railways, roads". Times of India. Retrieved 20 August 2014.
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation. "Organizational history of the Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation". Website of MoWRRDGR. Government of India. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- "Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, RD &GR Government of India". Cgwb.gov.in. Retrieved 15 September 2018.
- "Home Page: Central Soil and Materials Research Station". Csmrs.gov.in. Retrieved 15 September 2018.
- "Central Water Commission - An apex organization in water resources development in India". Cwc.gov.in. Retrieved 15 September 2018.
- "National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee, India". Nihroorkee.gov.in. Retrieved 15 September 2018.
- "Welcome to NERIWALM, INDIA". Neriwalm.gov.in. Retrieved 15 September 2018.
|This article about government in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|