Michael B. McCallister
McCallister in 2008
|Alma mater||Louisiana Tech University, Pepperdine University|
|Known for||Former Humana CEO|
|Board member of||AT&T, Humana|
Michael B. McCallister is an American businessman, and the chairman of Humana a health insurance company, and of the Humana Foundation. He retired as chief executive officer (CEO) in December 2012.
Education and career
In 1989, was vice president of Humana, before being promoted to president in 1992. In 1996, he was the division president of the firm's Texas, Florida, and Puerto Rico operations, before becoming CEO of Humana in February 2000.
With a total compensation of $14.13 million in 2010, McCallister ranked 66th on the Forbes executive pay list. McCallister serves on the boards of directors of AT&T Inc., a role he has been in since February 2013, and Syracuse University's Institute for Veterans and Military Families.
- Michael B. McCallister Profile - Forbes.com
- "AOL Portfolios shutdown". Dailyfinance.com. 2019-01-08. Retrieved 2019-10-23.
- Humana - Biography
- #66 Michael B McCallister - Forbes.com
- Michael McCallister | President & CEO, Humana, Inc. | Big Think
- "Executive Profile: Michael McCallister". Bloomberg. Retrieved 10 February 2014.
- [dead link]
- [dead link]
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|