|Regions with significant populations|
|North Khorasan, Razavi Khorasan, Golestan|
|Khorasani Turkic and Persian|
|Related ethnic groups|
|Other Turkic peoples|
Khorasani Turks (Persian: ترکهای خراسان, Khorasani Turkish:خوراسان تؤرکلری; often described as Qizilbash) are a Turkic ethnic group inhabiting part of North Khorasan, Razavi Khorasan and Golestan provinces of Iran, as well as in the neighboring regions of Turkmenistan up to beyond the Amu Darya River, and speak Khorasani Turkic.
The Khorasani Turks are not to be confused with other Turkic groups which have arrived in Khorasan more recently, especially Iranian Azerbaijanis, who had a presence in the area, especially in Mashhad, from about the early 20th century.
Tribes of Khorasani Turks
Lives mainly in Nishapur.
Lives mainly in Isfarayen.
- Imarli, Bukanli, Cuyanli, Pehlivanli, Boranli and Kilicanli
Lives mainly in Bojnord.
- Timurtash and Nardin
Lives in Gorgan city center.
Lives in Sini.
Lives in most areas of Greater Khorasan.
Notable Khorasani Turks
- The Turkic Languages, By Lars Johanson, Éva Ágnes Csató Johanson, page 13, Routledge, 2015
- "AZERBAIJAN vi. Population and its Occupations and Culture". Encyclopædia Iranica. August 18, 2011. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
-  HORASAN AĞIZLARI
- فصلنامه تحقیقات جغرافیایی، سال سوم شماره ۲، پاییز ۱۳۷۶، دکتر محمد حسین پاپلی یزدی
- The Khorasani Turks of Iran
- Turks of Iran
|This article about an ethnic group in Asia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|