The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Holy Synod of Catholic Bishops of Greece (Greek: Ιερά Σύνοδος της Καθολικής Εκκλησίας της Ελλάδος, Iera synodos tis Katholikis Ekklisias tis Ellados) is an association of Episcopal Conference of Roman Catholic bishops in Greece. It is a member of the Council of European Bishops 'Conferences and sends a representative to the Commission of the Bishops' Conferences of the European Community (COMECE).
- Sevastianos Rossolatos, Archbishop of Athens and Apostolic Administrator for the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Rhodes.
- Nikolaos Printesis, Archbishop and Metropolitan of Naxos, Andros, Tinos and Mykonos and Apostolic Administrator of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Chios.
- Yannis Spiteris OFM Cap, Archbishop and Metropolitan of Corfu, Zante, Cephalonia and Apostolic Administrator for the Apostolic Vicariate of Thessaloniki.
- Manuel Nin, Titular Bishop of Carcabia and Apostolic Exarch of Greece (Byzantine Rite)
- Petros Stefanou, Bishop of Syros and Milos, Santorini, apostolic administrator for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Crete