|Established||18 April 2016|
|Chulabhorn Royal Academy|
|Dean||Prof. Nithi Mahanonda, M.D.|
The HRH Princess Chulabhorn College of Medical Science (Thai: วิทยาลัยวิทยาศาสตร์การแพทย์เจ้าฟ้าจุฬาภรณ์) (PCCMS) is a medical, nursing, and health sciences school in Bangkok. It is part of the Chulabhorn Royal Academy (CRA), named after Princess Chulabhorn Walailak and consists of the School of Medicine and Public Health, School of Nursing, and the Sonographer School. It is an academic institution affiliated with Mahidol University, and the medical program (MD) is run in conjunction with the Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University.
On 19 January 2016, a royal decree established the CRA as an advanced research and higher educational institute, and the HRH Princess Chulabhorn College of Medical Science to be a college within the academy specialising in medicine, nursing, and health sciences. PCCMS admits about 30 students per year in the MD course.
- Chulabhorn Hospital (Bangkok)
- Ramathibodi Hospital (Medicine Clinical Years 4-5)
- Maharat Nakhon Ratchasima Hospital (Medicine Clinical Year 6)
- Buriram Hospital (Medicine Clinical Year 6)
- Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Hospital (Medicine Clinical Year 6)
- Chao Phraya Yommarat Hospital (Medicine Clinical Year 6)
- Article incorporates material from the corresponding article in the Thai Wikipedia.