This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Managed cloud computing|
|Headquarters||Plot No 16, Madhapur,|
Hi Tech City, Hyderabad
|Mr. Sridhar Pinnapureddy, Founder and CEO|
Anil Nama - CIO
Prashant Jain - Director (Online Operations)
RS Prasad Rao - Director
N Prabhakar Reddy - CFO
Kiran Kumar - Director
Sunil Kumar Raja P - VP (Channel Sales)
CtrlS is a Tier-4 Datacenter in India, headquartered in Hyderabad. It deals with large group of networked computer servers typically used by various organizations for the remote storage, processing, or distribution of large amounts of data. Large groups of remote servers are networked to allow centralized data storage and online access to computer services or resources. CtrlS belongs to the IT industry.
CtrlS Datacenters was founded in 2008 in Hyderabad, India. It was established with an aim to keep the online applications and data secure and to provide network and storage services to various organizations.
Sridhar Pinnapureddy, Founder & CEO of CtrlS spearheaded over 200 innovations in Energy Management, DC Infra, Cloud and Disaster Recovery. He is also the Founder and Chairman of Pioneer Group of companies with interests in Internet, IT services and IT Infrastructure.
He has picked up recognitions as "Outstanding Entrepreneur of the Year – 2010" for Asia Pacific region by APEA, "Rajiv Gandhi Shiromani" by Global Economic Council and "Karamveer Puraskar 2007" awarded by ICONGO for his accomplishments and contributions to the society.
CtrlS has developed the capabilities to provide platform level services which include data center infrastructure, storage, backup, hardware, OS layers, network and security layers. It offers services such as Disaster Recovery on demand, Managed services, Private cloud-on-demand to enable clients to make the paradigm shift from the captive datacenter model to the outsourced one.
Data Center Locations
- CIO Choice Award - Public Cloud Services for Large Enterprises (2014)
- "Data centres, servers are power guzzlers".
- "CtrlS Opens Second Tier IV Datacenter in Mumbai".
- "CtrlS Launches the 1000-rack New Pad at its Mumbai Datacenter".
- "Ctrls plans to set up big data centre in Delhi".
- "CtrlS crosses Rs 100 crore annuity revenue".
- "CtrlS to raise Rs 80 cr in private equity".
- "P Sridhar Reddy, CtrlS on emerging technologies in the data center space". Archived from the original on 19 December 2014.
- "India losing out data centre business to small nations".
- "CtrlS secures Rs. 2.5 Billion Funding for National Expansion".
- "Sridhar Pinnapureddy: The Entrepreneur with the Burning Desire".
- "Wanderlust: Sridhar Reddy, Founder and CEO, CtrlS".
- "CtrlS Wins CII National Award for Excellence in Energy Management".
- "Redington To Distribute CtrlS Cloud Services".
- "Connect ties up with CtrlS to launch cloud services".
- "India's most prestigious civilian award for social work - CtrlS-iCONGO Karmaveer Puraskaar 2010-11 presented".
- "CtrlS signs MoU with Siemens CVC".
- "Emerson partners with NxtGen Data Center & Cloud Services". Archived from the original on 19 December 2014.
- "CtrlS exploring joint ventures with large customers".
- "Redington India up on deal with CtrlS Datacenters".
- "CtrlS Datacenters' P.S. Reddy: 'American Firms Need to Offshore to Remain Competitive in the Long Run".
- "CtrlS raises $50 Million in first round funding".
- "CtrlS Honored With Recognition for 'Public Cloud Services – Large Enterprise' From Indian CIOs".