Communications in the State of Palestine occur across many media, including telephone, radio, television, and internet. The telecom infrastructure is growing at a very rapid pace and continually being updated and expanded.
- Country calling code: +970 or +972
There are 25 licensed FM stations broadcasting in the Palestinian territories.
- Ajyal - www.radioajyal.com
- Raya - www.raya.fm
- Sama - www.sama-fm.com
- AlSharq - www.alsharq.ps
On October 1, 1999, the International Telecommunications Union assigned the call block E4A through E4Z to Palestine. Aircraft tail numbers, amateur radio stations, vessels at sea and other radio facilities licensed by the Palestinian Authority will carry call signs beginning with "E4."
- Country code top-level domain (ccTLD): .PS
- Internet users:: More than 230,000 Paltel ADSL customers by the end of Q3 2014 
In 2008 opennet stated "Access to Internet in the Palestinian territories remains relatively open, although social filtering of sexually explicit content has been implemented in Gaza. Internet in the West Bank remains almost entirely unfiltered, save for a single news Web site that was banned for roughly six months starting in late 2008. Media freedom is constrained in Gaza and the West Bank by the political upheaval and internal conflict as well as by the Israeli forces."
In May 2012, the Ma'an news agency stated "The Palestinian Authority has quietly instructed Internet providers to block access to news websites whose reporting is critical of President Mahmoud Abbas." 
Palestine Post is responsible for providing postal service in West Bank, while the Ministry of Telecom and Information Technology of the State of Palestine is responsible for postal service in the Gaza Strip. Generally, international letters addressed to West Bank are routed through both Jordan and Israel and the international letters addressed to Gaza are routed through only Israel. Delays often happen during sending and receiving letters from Palestine. Without these two national postal authorities, no international courier service would be serving the areas.
- This article incorporates public domain material from the CIA World Factbook website https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/index.html.
- "Telecommunication sector note in the Palestinian territories : missed opportunity for economic development". United Nations. 2016-02-01. Retrieved 2019-11-23.
- "ONI Country Profile: Gaza and the West Bank", OpenNet Initiative, 10 August 2009