|Wikimedia Commons has media related to |
A sea is a body of saline water partially to fully enclosed by land. It is often a sub-division of one of the Earth's five oceans.
See also List of seas.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Sea and river deities (3 C, 1 P)
- ► Oceans and seas in fiction (15 C, 2 P)
- ► Seas of Greenland (3 C, 10 P)
- ► Seas of the Indian Ocean (3 C, 5 P)
- ► Seas of the Pacific Ocean (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Seas of the Southern Ocean (1 C, 14 P)
- ► Works set at sea (3 C, 1 P)