|Tour by Aerosmith|
|Start date||June 10, 2015|
|End date||September 5, 2015|
|No. of shows||18|
(17 in North America;
1 in Europe)
|Aerosmith concert chronology|
The Blue Army Tour was a concert tour by American hard rock band Aerosmith. The tour sent the band to 17 locations across North America from June to August 2015, followed by a one-off performance in Moscow on September 5. The band started the tour in Glendale, Arizona on June 13, 2015. The band performed at a mix of large venues, small venues, and festivals. The tour saw the band perform in several locations they had never previously performed in, as well as locations the band had not performed in several years. The band played some lesser-known deep cuts on the tour.
- "Draw the Line" (San Diego, Glendale, Evansville, Durant, Hidalgo, Fort McMurray, Grand Rapids, Canton); "Let the Music Do the Talking" (Stateline, Santa Barbara, Salinas, Kelowna, Victoria); "Back in the Saddle" (Cheyenne, Minot); "Train Kept A-Rollin'" (Ridgefield, Las Vegas); no song performed in this slot in Moscow
- "Love in an Elevator"
- "Back in the Saddle" (Evansville); "Walkin' the Dog" (Rufus Thomas cover) (Durant); "F.I.N.E.*" (Hidalgo); this slot dropped from the setlist for shows from Stateline on
- "Jaded" (added to setlist for shows from Evansville on; replaced with "Pink" for shows in Grand Rapids and Canton)
- "Last Child" (added to setlist for shows from Hidalgo on)
- "Livin' on the Edge"
- "Monkey on My Back" (added to setlist for shows in Glendale and Evansville, then dropped from setlist)
- "Toys in the Attic"
- "Back in the Saddle" (added to setlist for shows in San Diego and Glendale, moved to third slot for show in Evansville, then dropped from setlist)
- Drum Solo (added to setlist for shows from Evansville on)
- "Rag Doll"
- "Stop Messin' Around" (Fleetwood Mac cover)
- "Mama Kin" (dropped from setlist for shows from Salinas on)
- "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing"
- "One Way Street" (added to setlist for shows in Ridgefield and Las Vegas; replaced with "Rats in the Cellar" for shows in Grand Rapids and Canton; dropped from the set for show in Moscow)
- "The Other Side" (Evansville); "Big Ten Inch Record" (Bull Moose Jackson cover) (Durant); "Lord of the Thighs" (Hidalgo); "Draw the Line" (Stateline); "Movin' Out" (Santa Barbara, Salinas, Kelowna, Victoria); "Come Together" (The Beatles cover) (Fort McMurray, Cheyenne, Minot, Ridgefield, Las Vegas, Grand Rapids, Canton, Moscow)
- "Walkin' the Dog" (Rufus Thomas cover) (added to setlist for shows in Santa Barbara, Salinas, Kelowna, and Victoria, then dropped from the setlist)
- "Seasons of Wither" (added to setlist for shows in Salinas and Kelowna, replaced with "Janie's Got a Gun" for shows in Victoria and Fort McMurray, then dropped from the setlist)
- "No More No More" (dropped from setlist for shows from Ridgefield on)
- "Dude (Looks Like a Lady)"
- "Walk This Way"
- "Dream On" (usually with a snippet of "Home Tonight" as an intro; snippet of "Angel" for show in Moscow)
- "Sweet Emotion"
Note: Various songs were added and dropped from the setlist for different shows, as noted above. The shows in San Diego and Glendale only saw 15 and 16 songs respectively. The shows in Evansville, Durant, Hidalgo, Stateline, Santa Barbara, Salinas, Kelowna, Victoria, and Fort McMurray saw a setlist of about 17-18 songs, plus a drum solo. The shows in Cheyenne, Minot, Ridgefield, Las Vegas, Grand Rapids, and Canton only saw 16 songs, plus a drum solo. The show in Moscow only saw 14 songs, plus a drum solo.
|June 10, 2015||San Diego||United States||Petco Park (private Cisco event)|
|June 13, 2015||Glendale||Gila River Arena|
|June 24, 2015||Evansville||Ford Center|
|June 27, 2015||Durant||Choctaw Events Center|
|June 30, 2015||Hidalgo||State Farm Arena|
|July 3, 2015||Stateline||Harveys Outdoor Arena||7,093 / 7,093||$982,092|
|July 7, 2015||Santa Barbara||Santa Barbara Bowl||4,563 / 4,563||$854,961|
|July 10, 2015||Salinas||Salinas Sports Complex|
|July 13, 2015||Kelowna||Canada||Prospera Place|
|July 16, 2015||Victoria||Save on Foods Memorial Centre|
|July 19, 2015||Fort McMurray||Shell Place|
|July 22, 2015||Cheyenne||United States||Cheyenne Frontier Days|
|July 25, 2015||Minot||North Dakota State Fair||16,666||N/A|
|July 28, 2015||Ridgefield||Sleep Country Amphitheater|
|August 1, 2015||Las Vegas||MGM Grand Garden Arena|
|August 4, 2015||Grand Rapids||Van Andel Arena||9,864 / 10,175||$859,201|
|August 7, 2015||Canton||Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium|
|September 5, 2015||Moscow||Russia||Lubyanka Square|
- Steven Tyler - lead vocals, harmonica, percussion
- Joe Perry - guitar, backing vocals, lap pedal steel, talkbox, lead vocals on "Stop Messin' Around"
- Brad Whitford - guitar
- Tom Hamilton - bass
- Joey Kramer - drums, percussion
- Additional musicians
- Buck Johnson - keyboards, backing vocals
- "Aerosmith - The Official Website: Tour Dates". Retrieved 2015-02-25.
- "Aerosmith Tour Dates 2015". Retrieved 2015-02-25.
- "Search for setlists:aerosmith". Retrieved 2015-07-29.