The Bishop of Dudley is an episcopal title used by a suffragan bishop of the Church of England Diocese of Worcester, in the Province of Canterbury, England. The title takes its name after the town of Dudley in the West Midlands. From 1 October 1993 until 2002, the bishop was an area bishop for the diocese's Black Country parishes.
List of bishops
|Bishops of Dudley|
|1977||1993||Tony Dumper||First area bishop from 1993.|
|2000||2013||David Walker ||Last area bishop until 2002; translated to Manchester.|
|2014||2019||Graham Usher|| Translated to Norwich, 17 June 2019.|
- Crockford's Clerical Directory (100th ed.). London: Church House Publishing. 2007. p. 946. ISBN 978-0-7151-1030-0.
- GS 1445: Report of the Dioceses Commission, Diocese of Worcester (Accessed 23 April 2014)
- Bishop praises strong Christians. Retrieved on 6 June 2008.
- Anglican communion contact page. Retrieved on 6 June 2008.
- Bishop of Dudley's Lent message 2008. Retrieved on 6 June 2008.
- Diocese of Worcester – Canon Graham Usher becomes Bishop of Dudley (Accessed 24 August 2014)
|This Anglicanism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|