The Bishop of Down and Dromore is the Ordinary of the Church of Ireland Diocese of Down and Dromore in the Province of Armagh. The diocese is situated in the north east of Ireland, which includes all of County Down, about half of the city of Belfast, and some parts of County Armagh east of the River Bann.
The current Incumbent is the Right Reverend Harold Miller, Bishop of Down and Dromore, who was elected by the Church of Ireland House of Bishops on 18 February 1997 and consecrated at St Patrick's Church of Ireland Cathedral, Armagh on 25 April 1997. The bishop's official residence is The See House, 32 Knockdene Park South, Belfast.
List of bishops
|Bishops of Down and Dromore|
|1945||1955||William Kerr||Formerly Dean of Belfast.|
|1955||1969||Frederick Mitchell||Translated from Kilmore, Elphin and Ardagh.|
|1980||1986||Robin Eames||Translated from Derry and Raphoe; translated to Armagh in 1986.|
|1986||1997||Gordon McMullan||Translated from Bishop of Clogher.|
- Bishop of Down
- Bishop of Dromore
- Bishop of Down and Connor
- Bishop of Down, Connor and Dromore
- Down Cathedral
- Dromore Cathedral
- St Anne’s Cathedral, Belfast
- Diocese of Down and Dromore. Official website. Retrieved on 12 August 2009.
- "New Bishop of Down and Dromore". Church of Ireland. 18 February 1997. Retrieved 4 August 2009.
- "Ordination and consecration of Bishop of Down and Dromore". Church of Ireland. 17 April 1997. Retrieved 4 August 2009.
- Provincial Directory: Down & Dromore. Retrieved on 12 August 2009.
- Fryde, E. B.; Greenway, D. E.; Porter, S.; Roy, I. (1986). Handbook of British Chronology (3rd ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. p. 389. ISBN 0-521-56350-X.
- "Historical successions: Down". Crockford's Clerical Directory. Retrieved 22 July 2012.