Aljustrel is a hamlet on the outskirts of Fátima, Portugal, municipality of Ourém. Famous for being the birthplace of Lúcia dos Santos, and Francisco and Jacinta Marto (worldwide known as the "three little shepherds of Fátima") and for being stage for some events in the apparitions of Our Lady of Fátima. There is now a small house-museum in that spot.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Aljustrel.|
- City Hall of Fátima – Official website
- Sanctuary of Fátima – Online transmissions
- Pilgrims of Fátima – Official website
- Free online version of the book: "Fátima in Sister Lúcia’s own words"
- Video documentary: Portugal in 150 seconds: Fátima
|This Santarém location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|