Anu is a Mesopotamian god.
Anu or ANU may also refer to:
- Anu (name), a given name and surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Queen Anu (died 1696), Mongolian noblewoman and warrior
- Anu (game character) or A Nu, a character in the video game The Legend of Sword and Fairy
- ANU (band), a Tibetan rap group from Mainland China.
- Australian National University
- Anant National University
- IATA airport code for V. C. Bird International Airport, Antigua
- Anu (film), 2009 Kannada film
- aṇu, the Sanskrit term for "smallest particle of matter" in Indian atomism, pronounced and more commonly spelled as "arnoo".
- ānu, a Sanskrit term for "man" or "foreigner" and the name of a Vedic tribe
- Anu (fly), a genus of Hoverfly
- anu, a.k.a. mashua, an Andean vegetable
- Anu-Hkongso language, a Sino-Tibetan language of Burma
- Anu Jur, a.k.a. the Akhurian River
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anu. This |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.