Noem: 50–60% 60–70% 70–80% 80–90%
Varilek: 50–60% 60–70% 70–80% 80–90%
|Elections in South Dakota|
The 2012 United States House of Representatives election in South Dakota was held on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 to elect the single U.S. Representative from South Dakota's At-large congressional district, comprising the entire state of South Dakota. The election coincided with the elections of other federal and state offices, including a quadrennial presidential election.
|Poll source||Date(s) |
|Margin of |
|Nielson Brothers Polling||August 29 – September 6, 2012||509||± 4.34%||51%||42%||7%|
|Nielson Brothers Polling||July 19–23, 2012||541||± 4.21%||47%||46%||7%|
|Republican||Kristi Noem (incumbent)||207,640||57.45%||+9.33%|
- Luther, Megan (July 16, 2011). "Rep. Noem gears up for re-election campaign". Argus Leader. Retrieved July 20, 2011.
- Hayworth, Bret (December 2, 2011). "Politically Speaking: Varilek enters race for South Dakota congressional seat". Sioux City Journal. Retrieved December 2, 2011.
- "Stephanie Herseth Sandlin officially announces she will not run for office in 2012". Argus Leader. January 21, 2011. Retrieved January 29, 2011.
- "Statewide Races". Secretary of State of South Dakota. June 25, 2012. Retrieved August 3, 2012.
- "Secretary of State — Statewide Races" (PDF). South Dakota Secretary of State. Retrieved November 28, 2012.
- Elections from the South Dakota Secretary of State
- United States House of Representatives elections in South Dakota, 2012 at Ballotpedia
- South Dakota - At-Large from OurCampaigns.com
- Campaign contributions from OpenSecrets.org
- Outside spending at the Sunlight Foundation
- Campaign sites (Archived)
|This South Dakota elections-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|