JM may refer to:
Businesses and organizations
- Jack's Mannequin, a piano rock band
- Jama'at al-Jihad al-Islami, an Islamic terrorist group active in Central Asia
- Air Jamaica (IATA code JM)
- Jaysh Muhammad, an Iraqi insurgency group
- Jerónimo Martins, a Portuguese company
- Johnson Matthey, a British chemicals and metals company
- Joseph Magnin Co.
- A shortened form of James
- Fender Jazzmaster, an American guitar model
- Juris Master, a degree similar to the Master of Laws
- Just Muslim, a religious denomination
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JM. This |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.